I just had an awesome chef salad. You?
One of my goals for 2012 is to update my blog at least twice a week. It was a goal I set last year. I did not achieve it. Though, I feel good about it this year. Feeling it is everything. Last year, I set thirteen goals for myself. I met ten of them. I think that’s pretty darn good. I don’t call these resolutions because I don’t believe in that. I believe in setting goals and achieving them. A resolution is like voicing something you’re fond of. How lame.
Here are my goals for this year. Some are small fry and some are not. We’ll rendezvous in December and see how the year went. They are listed in no particular order.
1) I will travel to a minimum of three new countries.
2) I will read fifty books.
3) I will contribute to my blog at least twice a week.
4) I will get myself back into shape. I fucked this one up last year.
5) I will finish writing and publish the third and fourth book in the Darby Stansfield thriller series.
6) I will finish writing and publish The St. Petersburg Confessions.
7) I will develop and write a book for a new series and publish it by years end.
8) I will play all my unopened video games that I bought last year.
9) I will visit Yosemite National Park
10) I will visit every museum in San Francisco.
11) I will smile more.
I have other goals that I’m not listing here, but they are stupid writer goals. There’s enough of that crap in the list above. I feel good about what I’m putting out there. I’m looking forward to the challenge and the new year.